Micro.wiki, Resources for Micro.blog
Community resources for the avid Micro.blogger
Micro.blog is groovy. This is a community index, champion’s enchiridion of all things Micro.blog. NOTE! This is a community resource and is in no way officially tied to Micro.blog. The bona fide documentation lives at help.micro.blog (make sure not to miss the community guidelines).
What is Micro.blog and how can I do it!?
- A Guide to Micro.blog For People Who Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Twitter, by @macgenie, m.b’s community manager
- How-to micro.blog, a micro.guide, by @eli
- Why Micro.blog is Not Another App.net, by @brentsimmons
- Diversity and Inclusion at Micro.blog: Where We Are, Where We Want to Go, by @macgenie
- Migrating from Wordpress.com to Micro.Blog, by @burk
- Making my own photo timeline - adding a photoblog (hosted microblog), by @burk
- I love blogging, by @A11YForAll
- @mentions on self-hosted micro.blog [with Textpander], by @vishae
- Pinboard and Micro.blog—RSS, by @Bruce
How do I find users and cool content!?
How can I Micro.blog from WordPress!?
How do I Micro.blog using Jekyll!?
How can I post to Micro.blog without using one of the native app(s)!?
- macOS and Unix-y
- Dialog for Android, as of 2018-05-25 this client only supports replying to posts. Users are not yet able to compose new ones. That functionality is coming soon.
Other community resources
- Maintained w/♥ by @eli
- @-me if you’ve got a resource to add, or a correction to make
- Shout out to @smokey for tracking down the majority of these links
- Download the raw markdown content of this document